When you place a Download request, you will receive an email confirmation "Disneyland® Paris Disney PhotoPass™ download is ready"
- Click on the link in the e-mail and sign into your account.
- Click on the Download button.
Files download as a set of one or more Zip files. A single Zip file will download automatically (or you will be prompted to download the file).
Large numbers of images will result in more than one Zip file. You will need to download each Zip file by clicking the button next to each file.
Once your Zip files have downloaded, you may use any unzipping software application to extract your images.
You may also access your Download order from :
The "Photos" page :
- Click the Download icon on the left side of the page.
- Click the view "previous downloads" link.
- Select an order to download by clicking the "Download" button
The "Account" page :
Mobile Device or Tablet - Click on Menu icon top right and then click "View Account"
Computer - Click on "Account" (top right) and then "View Account" from the menu
- On your Account page, click the "Downloads" icon
- Click the "Download" button of the order you wish to download
Downloads only include purchased photos or photos associated to a Disney PhotoPass+ card (pre-paid).